Friday, December 21, 2007

PAT MOORE IS NOW ON VOLCOM STREETWEAR!

I stole this off the Volcom site:

Volcom is proud to announce that Pat Moore has joined the Volcom streetwear program. "Pat is a perfect fit for the Volcom Streetwear team", says Billy Anderson, Volcom Snow Brand Manager. "He's been shredding the last few years and we've gotten to be good friends. I couldn't think of a better athlete to compliment our streetwear program."

According to Pat, "This has been a long time coming. I've been wearing Volcom since I was a little kid, and when I met Wooly a few years ago I knew that this was a company that I wanted to be apart of. I'm stoked to be a part of such a rad team and to wear the most badass brand of all time." Check out Pat traveling with the rest of the Volcom snow crew this year!

A while ago I posted a link to ONBOARD it's a fully on line snowboard mag and it's free if you missed it last time check it out.
www.onboardsnowboarding.com
And Volcom:
www.volcom.com

No comments: