Friday, October 15, 2010

SHANE FLOOD IS BACK!

Shane teased the East Coast snowboarding community last spring with a video from Mt. Hood back on snow for the only time that year. Word on the street is Shane is BACK with a season pass and he has sponsors! Monument Snowboards, Yea.Nice Clothing and Celtek are supporting him this time around. This is what he had to say about it when questioned by Yobeat"I am indeed buying a season pass. JJ and Sherman are sending me clothes. Monument is sending me some boards to shred. Celtek sent me some gear. I will be chucking carcass this year!" If your reading this, Shane, hit up Bub for some stickers its good to see your back. ENJOY! - AUGER

Heres his one day on snow video from last spring. Video of the Year, Best Part of the Year, and Rider of the Year according to me.

No comments: