Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Few Pix From The Game...

The Sox ALCS game 7 that I posted about earlier on here turned out to be a blast. The Red Sox, as you know by now, won it and then ended up sweeping the World Series. Before the game we were hanging out across the street at Boston Beerworks. I was wearing an Autobahn hoodie & I noticed this dude sitting at the packed bar kind of looking over at us, and checking out the sweatshirt. He looked familiar, but I couldn't figure from where. Finally we went up to the bar to get a drink and he said "Do you ride for EB??" It turned out to be this dude Jonah and his girlfriend Anne. I used to see Jonah around skating back in the day, but haven't seen him for a while. The Autobahn hoodie had caught his eye out of the crowd. It was cool, we had a few beers, did a little catching up, and then headed in to check out the game. Here's a couple of pix from that night... -TEO

No comments: