Monday, October 15, 2007

TEO's 80's Flashback!!

Have you ever heard the expression "What's old becomes new again..."? Well I certainly had that feeling recently when I was looking through the new products that we got into the shop the other day. As I was unpacking the new stuff, I got this strange sort of feeling like I had seen some of this stuff before. Wait a minute... That new Airblaster T looks a little bit like the old 1989 Craig Kelly Burton Air logo & that new Santa Cruz Strubing deck is a spittin' image of the old Rob Roskopp Santa Cruz decks from back around the mid-80's! It was cool to see these new versions because both of the original boards are very near & dear to me; they were some of the first few boards that I rode! -TEO




A young, hair farming TEO rocks the
Craig Kelly "Burton Air" shirt back in the day.
(holy big hair... J-nix might be jealous!)



Craig Kelly back in his late 80's glory days... CK Ruled!

No comments: